Thursday, July 16, 2009

Love Sick Moon Phases

Last week the full moon was really intense, some kind of special moon astrologically that was supposed to open up a time portal allowing the ancient beast Biroc to take a bath in the Big Dipper or something. Well anyway, it kept me awake for 4 nights in a row. I'm putting my heart back in my pocket these days, and it's taking longer than usual, especially since there's been two months since I found it on the sidewalk abruptly, like "gee you could have just handed it back to me, I might need that someday."

The funny thing is I was breezing through my sketch book and came across a page that I wrote last fall, maybe October about this same person... immediately intrigued my ability to ignore my wise pencilings... It read...



I write this

learning for the last

time to let stray hearts

wonder. There is nothing there, when it

came down to that morning you can't wait

then hours in minutes lets the air escape

Duly noted when sudden error marks the area

you can hold me if you try,

its over now the best times past

get a gasp

I may be wrong but better off, it not your fault

you meant no harm, but I'm breaking the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment